Your attention is drawn to the following conditions and your use of this website is subject to the acceptance of these conditions:
• The Folio Society accepts no liability to any person for loss or damages incurred as a result of reliance upon material contained on this website.
• By logging in, you will be assuming all risks associated with use of the site, including risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated via The Folio Society website or your access to it.
• This website is intended for personal use only.
The text and images contained on this website belong to The Folio Society and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. You may print or download text and images for personal use only but any copies retain the copyright or intellectual property notices contained in the original material. Any other use could lead to action for breach of copyright.
No part of this website may be reproduced or published without written permission from The Folio Society.
• If you take up a membership offer or membership renewal offer, these offers are conditional on purchasing a specified number of books. The purchase obligation is clearly stated within each individual offer.
• The Folio Society reserves the right to decline any book order or membership application without reason or explanation.
• The Folio Society reserves the right to make alterations to an advertised book offer or promotion or to withdraw it without prior notice.
• If you are not completely satisfied with any book you may return it within 4 weeks for a replacement, exchange or credit card refund.
Your statutory rights are not affected.