To order, you must be registered with the Folio Society. This will be done in the first part of the checkout process.
1. In the ‘Your Basket’ box on the right hand side of most pages, you will find the button for the ‘Checkout’. When you have found all of the books that you want to order, click this button.
2. If you would like to increase or remove items from your basket, to the right of the quantity (Qty), click on the ‘+’ to increase the quantity, or ‘-‘ to decrease the quantity.
3. Click the button ‘Proceed to Checkout’. You will be asked to sign in as an existing member, or asked to create an account if you are new to The Folio Society. If you are already a member of The Folio Society, you will need to activate your account. In the right-hand side, you will see the box 'Member Activation'. Click the 'Activate Now' button, and follow the instructions to activate your online account
4. Choose an easy-to-remember user name. This will enable you to access the members' area of the site more quickly in future.
5. Password. Ideally, this will be easy to remember, but not too easy to guess. The website will tell you if your password is ‘too short’, ‘mediocre’ or ‘very strong’. Please confirm this, and remember it!
6. Add in your name and delivery details. This will be the address where you wish your books to be delivered. Click ‘Proceed’.
7. Select your payment type. The Folio Society accepts most major credit cards.
You will have a final opportunity to confirm your order. You can even make changes to the quantity. When you are happy, click ‘Confirm Order’ and your order will be sent for processing. We will immediately send you a confirmation of your order, together with important contact information should you want to make a query.
Ordering online with The Folio Society is safe and secure. All of your details are collected on a secure server using a powerful encryption code. We do not trade your details with any other company. To find out more about shopping safely with Folio click here.
If you encounter any difficulties while placing an order - perhaps you can't find the book you're looking for - please Contact Us by e-mail or ‘phone during customer service hours. Our dedicated Customer Services Team will be delighted to answer any questions you may have. We can even place your order for you.